3/4 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup almond butter
1TBSP coconut oil
1 cup almonds, finely chopped
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup sprouted gluten free rolled oats
1/4 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
1/4 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate
1. In the food processor, pulse the dates until finely chopped
-it should look like a dough consistency. You may also finely chop dates by hand.
2. Add the dates to the bowl, along with the almonds, oats, cranberries and chocolate. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, heat almond butter over low heat, along with the vanilla extract and coconut oil.
4. When oil is melted, stir to combine, then add to the date mixture and mix well.
5. Line 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the mixture into the baking dish. Pack down firmly, cover, and chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Slice into 12 bars. You may wrap them individually and store at room temperature, wherever you need a snack.